Our Pre-press department also use Kodak Prinergy System allowing us to manage the work-flow through each department efficiently.
Pre-press is both PC & Mac enabled allowing us to receive any file format and accurately edit any alterations that may occur with customer supplied artwork. All hi-resolution proofs are prepared with our Epson 9900 proofing machines, along with all low-resolution proofs which are prepared through our 9800 proofing machines, working with Fogra 39 standards, immediately calibrating when out of tolerance.
We also use CTP (Computer to Plate) system to efficiently setup long run print.
We have many types of printing presses available for all uses at Paramount Print Solutions, all of which are linked to Heidelberg Image Control, Our in-house capabilities consist of:
Heidelberg XL105 8 colour Perfector with Cutstar and Image control
HP Indigo Digital Press colour
Roland Large format printer
- 6 COLOUR PLUS DIRECT MAIL CONTINUOUS PRESS – ELTROMAT RE RUN FACILITY - 6 / 8 /12 /24 INCH CYLINDERS – REEL / REEL – REEL / FOLD – REEL / SHEET – UV DRYING – MAXIMUM WEB WIDTH 480mm – PERFORATING CAPABILITIES – BST TWIN CAMERA VIDEO INSPECTION SYSTEM
- 2 X GUK FOLDING / FINISHING LINES
- 3 X BOWE 310
- 1 X GULLIOTINE
- 2 X DALREN UNWIND UNITS
- 1 x Wohlenberg Guillotine
- 1 x Polar 92 ECM Guillotine – Die Cut & Creasing
- 2 x Knife Units – Endorse Folding
- 2 x MBO-B30 Combination Folding Machines
- 2 x Stahl Folder
- 1 x MBO-B30 Folding Machine (with inline hot melt / Permanent / Remoist Glue Heads with Inline Perfing,
- 1 x Muller Martini 321 Stitching Lines
- 1 x Heidelberg Stitchmaster 6 station & Cover feed Lamination
- 1 x Scitex B1 Inkjetter
- 2 x DL – C5 Inserters
- 2 x Manual Shrink Wrapping Machines
- 1 x Semi - Automatic Shrink Wrapping Machine Complete data processing & manipulation capability including PAF, GAS & MORTASCREEN Extensive hand finishing & fulfilment